This one is specifically designed to help you detox and burn fat...
Kale is a member of the brassica family of vegetables. These have been shown to support the detoxification process and reduce oxidative stress and protect brain cells, by inducing production of glutathione, a potent intracellular antioxidant.
Avocado is rich in mono – unsaturated fats, which are not deposited in layers of fat as opposed to saturated fats. This deliciously creamy fruit also keeps you full for longer.
Parsley and mint have detoxifying effects on the body, helping to rid the body of heavy metals(which can accumulate from pesticides and herbicides and are also found in many medications and vaccines.
Hydrolyzed collagen (Collagen hydrolysate) helps regulate the body's metabolism by providing pure protein of low molecular weight that is quickly absorbed in the digestive tract.
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tsp. – 1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger (depending on how much you like ginger)
- ¼ large avocado
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup berries (raspberry, strawberry, blueberry or blackberry/ whatever is available)
- 1 cup of washed fresh kale
- 1 tsp. of raw manuka honey
- Small handful Mint
- Small handful Parsley
- 1 tbsp. gelatin or collagen hydrolysate
- 1 cup of chilled water or coconut water